ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sort of new to the Renaultsport!!!

Clio 197
Hi everyone, My name's Lucy and i live in nottinghamshire. I'm 21 and a months-6 weeks ago bought a clio 197. i got the bug off my boyfriend who has a 270bhp RS meg and he drags me to santa pod and cadwell etc! last time we were there he was chasing a white 197 with the cup pack spoiler and i just kind of fell in love with them!

i've only been driving 7 months so it's costing me a fortune, BUT I LOVE IT!! :D

5637496379_9e340439f3_z.jpg

We went to BTCC on sunday at donington

5637495205_e50834837e_z.jpg

and we had a run to Clumber Park t'other week for a few snaps :)

i'm planning to get a cup pack spoiler, renaultsport stickers on the rear 1/4 and possibly a re-map as we've noticed a lil flat spot @ around 1700rpm (plus the few extra horses will be nice!!)

Welcome to CS Lucy. The spoiler will look good, I'd personaly leave the stickers though...

Has it got the standard exhaust? Aftermarket ones tend to give the 197's a slight flat spot ya see... ;)

Matt.

Clio 197
Welcome to CS Lucy. The spoiler will look good, I'd personaly leave the stickers though...

Has it got the standard exhaust? Aftermarket ones tend to give the 197's a slight flat spot ya see... ;)

Matt.

Hi, cheers.

He's all standard at the mo! i friend said that they were know for it on earlier models??

Clio 197
welcome, I've had the mid silencer taken out of my 197 and have a flat spot around 2.5k
not to bothered as I never floor it below 4k much as most of the power is above that
Remap would be nice tho.

yeah i know the power comes in over 5k but when i'm pottering round town just below 2k it flutters and hesitates a little!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Welcome to CS :approve:

My best mate/house mates family own Bacon & Sons butchers in Retford if you know it :cool:

S4 Avant
Hi Lucy from Nottinghamshire, car looks very nice!

I'm your area representative for the East Midlands and occasionally I arrange meets for people to attend... like tomorrow evening for example.

You should come along, and bring the other halfs car, our very own Gray on here also has a 270bhp R26

RFB

BG 182 FF
Welcome, I am from newark, fairly near to yourself, nice car by the way, jealous its your first though having just got a 1.2 as my first care :)

Clio 197
Hi Lucy from Nottinghamshire, car looks very nice!

I'm your area representative for the East Midlands and occasionally I arrange meets for people to attend... like tomorrow evening for example.

You should come along, and bring the other halfs car, our very own Gray on here also has a 270bhp R26

Hi cheers by tomorrow did you Thursday night only just got the message. When and where?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Welcome. Your in good hands here anyway and no doubt your man knows a bit about them. Pefect female colour aswell... hi Luke. :eek:

I feel like we've had a Lucy197 on here before. Worked in Insurance iirc.