ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sorry

172 exclusive
Sorry guys its now sold ,purchased by another clio sport member Russ_16v he collects it on saturday ,

yes i will miss it :( but needs must . its looked after me since 2001 and been a pleasure to own hope it continues under its new owner .
heres a few snap shots ..

IMAG0029.jpgIMAG0024.jpgIMAG0033.jpgIMAG0032.jpgIMAG0035.jpgIMAG0034.jpgIMAG0021.jpgIMAG0023.jpgIMAG0025.jpgIMAG0026.jpgIMAG0052.jpgIMAG0053.jpgIMAG0054.jpgIMAG0036.jpgIMAG0049.jpgIMAG0051.jpg

Last edited:
  172 exclusive
would love a noble m12 but over the moors it wouldnt last long so its back to my nissan xtrail suited and booted for the winter weather

172 exclusive
Renault 172 exclusive 'Y' plate
ltd edition no: 117
1 owner from new (me)
on 88000 miles .
editions: Shrick Cammed
Rs tuner custom remap
182 4-2-1 downpipe
custom sport cat (yozza)
Magnex back system now showing its age after 10 years
ebc drilled discs all round
mintex c tech m1144 pads
stainless brakehoses
dot 5 brake fluid
team dynamics monza r 17" - some light kerbing
shod with pirelli p zero nero 205/45 zr17 average 6-7 mm tread left
K&N element in standard air box
sub and amp included
windows subtle tinted in smoke
some paint damage but no panel damage
kw inox version 2 coilovers ,adjustable koni rear shocks and adjustable rear spring mounts .
camber adjustment on front .
all suspension / driveshafts on little mileage (d/shaft's got changed as thought i had a cv joint gone turned out to be the loose block paving we had at work)
some spares and the right Elf engine oil .
car overserviced use to buy filters and oil in bulk
clutch and belts and head 'decoked' on cam fittment around 55k
brake fluid changed yearly DOT 5 !!

172 exclusive
too many horse's when the cams came on switch to a 205 profile from the standard 195 these are exactly the same rolling diameter as standard

172 exclusive
russ collected around 1:15 today , looks like he's just found out what grinning ear to ear means :cheers:

172 exclusive
one thing i forgot to say if the windscreen washer performance dies ,ive put a model fuel filter in line by the n/s bonnet hinge . unscrew it take out the small brass guaze wash out and replace ...no more blocked jets

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think I could of sold a car I had owned that long, it'd be worth more to me in sentimental value :(

53 Clio's & counting
one thing i forgot to say if the windscreen washer performance dies ,ive put a model fuel filter in line by the n/s bonnet hinge . unscrew it take out the small brass guaze wash out and replace ...no more blocked jets

Brilliant mate thank you :) oh by the way do you know what Schrick cams you fitted? I can't find a receipt :)

I don't think I could of sold a car I had owned that long, it'd be worth more to me in sentimental value :(

This will be a keeper for me :D