ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sorry it's bin far to long!!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Hello everyone I am still alive I've just bin all over the place for awhile I've not had a chance to get online;(
hope everyone is ok did anyone new join? So I am thinking about doing a mini meet on the 13th or 14th of June is anyone up for it I think it'll be more of a chat come photos and something to eat I will sort out a meeting place over the next few days!

Ash

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Long time no see Ash hope all is well.

I'll be up for coming to see all you chester reprobates!

Hi paul yer it's bin a long time I can't even think when the last time I got the v6 out for a drive ;( but I've got rid of roots n shoots now so hopefully I've got some more spare time and I've moved house so that was a bit of a faff.

i am thinking about meeting at a pub not far from Chester maybe the standstone some people have bin there. It's the one that we go to after the big meets. Or the bickerton poacher that's Easier to find and has good phone signal. Maybe meet early eat then go and get photos?

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
i am thinking about meeting at a pub not far from Chester maybe the standstone some people have bin there. It's the one that we go to after the big meets. Or the bickerton poacher that's Easier to find and has good phone signal. Maybe meet early eat then go and get photos?
No. I refuse to go anywhere with phone signal. What kind of CS meet is this? ;)

Nice to see you're alive :)

Titanium 182
Nice to see something being organised, I will defiantly be up for this, not been to a proper photo meet in my car ever.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Something will be happening on the Saturday yes I will get something on here this week.