ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sorry im late...

Clio
been busy and cant be arsed to post all my pics as most of you will have seen pretty much every car at the show, heres a few quick ones, sorry if I havent posted your car but here goes :cool:.

DSC01178.gif

DSC01179.gif

DSC01180.gif

DSC01181.gif

DSC01182.gif

DSC01184.gif

DSC01185.gif

DSC01186.gif

DSC01187.gif

DSC01188.gif

DSC01189.gif

DSC01190.gif

DSC01191.gif

DSC01192.gif

DSC01193.gif

DSC01194.gif

DSC01196.gif

DSC01197.gif

ta mIkey :approve:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
love that! its strange, i love the colour, love the car, but i don't think i could bring myself to owning a yellow car....

is that a for sale sign in the window? anyone know how much it was?? just out of interest.

Clio
love that! its strange, i love the colour, love the car, but i don't think i could bring myself to owning a yellow car....

is that a for sale sign in the window? anyone know how much it was?? just out of interest.

had it up for about 4k me thinks, was a super little car, i would buy if i could get insured.

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
dan, it was a for sale sign for the iceburg 172 he also has, not the sunflowerl..doubt he would ever sell that!

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
since nobody took pics of ours... heres one daz :p

n heres mine at 4:30am on the way to FCS!

p.s can you spot the different sidelight bulbs?!

Attachments

• ANNI'S CAMERA CONTENTS BACK UP!!! 541.JPG
    ANNI'S CAMERA CONTENTS BACK UP!!! 541.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Anni's 182! 105.JPG
    Anni's 182! 105.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 23
  Clio
since nobody took pics of ours... heres one daz :p

n heres mine at 4:30am on the way to FCS!

p.s can you spot the different sidelight bulbs?!

lol sorry its nothing personal, didnt manage to take lots of peoples cars... ive only had about 3 in total taken of mine lol... too many to walk around. sorry :(

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
lol im only kidding mikey, just a bit weird how lots of people say racing blue is their favourite colour yet ours were the least photographed cars of the day! :)