ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Soo yeah I got hit today.

Clio Rs 200 edc
Hi all,

Well my pride and joy got hit today! ?? I’m absolutely gutted i still can’t believe it now.

Clio Rs 200 edc
I no, I was in a Tesco express grabbing some lunch, literally sat my ass back in the seat then bang a guy in a van reversing says he did see me.

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
That looks too big for a smart debt magician. Top part is very sharp on the swage line and difficult to see it may have pushed against the side impact bars so actually pushed some of the door out.
The other person has admitted then get properly fixed.

Clio Rs 200 edc
As far as I’m aware yes, I’ve been to Renault and they’ve put me of to one of there garages so, I’ve got to go visit them on Monday..
first time in my driving time I’ve been hit! Bloody gin smacked really..

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I feel your pain ?

6607F022-9EFE-4F01-BE79-7C961BFE4E88.jpeg

I got reversed into while on a lesson today!

As far as I’m aware yes, I’ve been to Renault and they’ve put me of to one of there garages so, I’ve got to go visit them on Monday..
first time in my driving time I’ve been hit! Bloody gin smacked really..

With enough skill its amazing what can be pulled out. For a cherished car if it can be I would personally pay more than paint but I don't know how easy it is to come across someone as patient and skilled as this guy ! And any body shop is going to say it can't be pulled because thats not how they make money !

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Mines finally accepted liability and is booked in on the 17th June ?