ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony sound bars

Hi all,
I have just bought a Sony 40" tv and want better sound from it. I'm looking into getting a surround sound system 5.1, but also been told to look into the sound bars.

Anyone had any experience with them? Ideally I'd like to keep with Sony too.

Many thanks

Listerine & Poledo
They're better than standard flat-screen speakers, but for the money you could get a Sony mini/micro system and get better quality.

Unless you're talking about the surround-sound bars, in which case definately dont bother

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
For the money they cost you would be better off spending on a separates system, they look neat as no wires and will give much better depth of sound than the tv speakers, but "virtual" surround sound never works, if you want rear sound buy rear speakers simple as that.

Clio 182, Astra Sri
For the tv in my bedroom I bought some creative pc speakers 2.1 system, plugged it into the headphone port of the tv, quality is fantastic for under £40