ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony K750

Seat Leon Cupra 290
whats a good phone to upgrade from this one, getting a free one now and wondered what was around? any good new sony ones? i like the samsungs too. help please?

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Nokia N91 or K800i both look top phones, i will be getting either of these in a few months..

GavFre said:
Nokia N91 or K800i both look top phones, i will be getting either of these in a few months..

N91 is mahoooooooosive! Which is why I'm waiting again for the k800i.

Seat Leon Cupra 290
do any of these have web usuage, wouldnt mind having that. my mate has had it for ages on his orange spv which is blindin

JUs upgraded to the W810i pretty smart phone they have just sorted out all the niggles with the k750 very easy to put music on aswell - not sure bout web usage tho

B-road bully
yeh ill either get a k800 or a n80 i kno se make better cameras, but nokia have symbian but good software isnt free..

w810?

The Walkman part of that puts me off.. Heh.

k800i is perfect - it's a phone, which does phone things.. :p

Der Panzer
I've the the MDA Pro. Pretty s**t at phoning people unless you're using a headset.

Other that that it's like a mini laptop. I use the WiFi all the time and teh battery is pretty good considering. I've even got Tomtom working on it.

Yaris Hybrid
I have a K750i and want a K800 but have gone for the W810i for now.

I got the K750i when it first came out and the firmware was the biggest load of sh*te going. It took them 9 months to release a decent version with some of the previous updates actually making it worse.

The build quality was poor too with the first ones as the cable that connected the mobo to the camera kept coming off.

The phone itself is fantastic and I need another for my other sim so a slightly better W810 will suit me. I actually find the MP3 player side of my K750 is better for sound quality than an IPOD or Zen Micro (standard headphones with each one).

SE release phones too early so I will wait for them to sort the firmware out before buying the K800. In the meantime I will laugh at the early adopters crying on the Esato forums about all the problems with it! Been in their shoes this time last year - never again!!!!