ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony Ericsson...

Artic Blue Clio 182
Hi,

Has anybody got the new sony Ericsson W850i or W910i??

I like both of these and will be looking to get one, which one is the best and if anybody has one of these....are they good??

Thanks!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Do you mean the K850i? If so, its out next month. Supposed to be one of the best phones available for the price/features/camera.
Also, there's a Technology section for phone questions. The joys of Cliosport. Try in there dude, loads of stuff on them :)

Artic Blue Clio 182
Do you mean the K850i? If so, its out next month. Supposed to be one of the best phones available for the price/features/camera.
Also, there's a Technology section for phone questions. The joys of Cliosport. Try in there dude, loads of stuff on them :)

Sorry, I should check what I'm writing!!
I meant the W580i (new slide phone).....

and yeh the W910i - I wasnt sure if that was out or not yet...

Cheers.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Ahh yes. The w580i is kinda funky, but only comes with a 2MP camera, which is a bit basic considering whats on offer now. The K850i comes out next month, like I said. Will be a beaut. Tom is the resident phone guru. :)

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
My Other half has the white version its the nuts, really easy to use, excellant screen, only downside is no flash on camera, but music wise, its as good if not better than some of the MP3 only players out there.

Oh and it is so small and light I have been looking at the Graphit one but may wait for the 850i as I would prefer the camera rather than the music side of things.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Nah im not, i can't be bothered with this N95 biased place.