ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sony ericsson w900

Watch out Ian dont get caught in an 18mth contract.

I got my w900i from a vodaphone shop last week for free on a £40 tarriff (500xminutes/100txts/50video calls)

Beforehand i was on the £30 package but bills were always around the £40 mark anyway so im not too fussed with paying £40.

I can highly reccomend it. Very nice phone although a little larger than my previous D500.

Picture quality is out of this world, even when compared with other 2mp phones! When i got it i had comparisons of the 2mp cameras of the N70 and D600 and the W900i was a league ahead IMO. Very sharp and clear:cool:

With 1/2 gig of memory as standard with an expansion for more it is well specced! The sound is also good and is a walkman phone aswell!

I got mine in white and think its very nice! Has a large good resolution screen also!

No i still think your entitled to an upgrade after 12 but upgrades are never as good as the current phones on the market.

Ive just finished a contract with orange and i was originally interested in the w800i! It had been out for about 3-4 mths before it was available for an upgrade! They phoned me virtually last week to say that it was now on offer but the phones now been out for months and now it has been superceeded by the 900.

Best bet is to cancel contract and start again with the new/latest phone out at the time! Upgrades dont offer this im afraid hence why 12mths is a lot better.

500bhp Scoob
Just got my W900 on that same tarriff (500xminutes/100txts/50video calls) from Carphone Warehouse, still waiting on the sim to be activated, but from just playing about with it, its a great phone, photo quality is out of this world, sound is good.

A chap who works in CPW who I used to goto school with also gave me the flash addon (MXE-60) and it really does make the picture look even better in dark places where the light just doesn't cut it