ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony ericsson vivaz pro(qwerty keys) is this any good?

I can upgrade next month and seen the vivaz pro looks smart i also want something with a qwerty keypad, the iphone is out the question as i have an ipod so not much point, also are andriods any good?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
i'm in the same position as you. can upgrade from aug 1st. I dont think i want an iphone tbh, never got along with my old ipod (hated the itunes software)...

Have just been looking at the HTC threads on here and looked at the samsung galaxy s which from a few reveiws is as good as the i4...

Think i'll go back to the shops and have a look at them close up, get a feel...

yeah the HTC's are good the desire is all the rave. Also the galaxy but its massive. it was either the x10 mini pro or the vivaz pro and vivaz looks much better. think i will go for it.

I presume at the Vivaz Pro is running the same processor and Symbian OS that the Vivaz uses? If it does then avoid it like the plague. It really is the slowest lump of s**t I have ever used.

x10 mini pro on the other hand is really nice to use and super smooth although the screen is a little bit on the small size.

As for the Samsung Galaxy S it's a lovely phone to use. It really is as nice to use as a desire but a bigger screen and easier to use keyboard, much more like the iPhones in terms of usability. Only thing that let's it down is that it looks just like an iPhone from the front which in turn makes it look like a cheap Chinese knock off. When will these people learn that you don't have to make everything look like an iphone to make it sell!