ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony Ericsson k850i

RenaultSport clio 172
im holding out for this phone too, N95 looks gash, too big and has slow software and the Samsung 5mp phone doesnt look as up to scratch as the other samsungs! Not too sure on the pricing though, hope itll be cheap.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
My girlfriend has just ordered the Samsung G600. To be honest, although I wouldnt have a Samsung, the reviews its had are amazing.

All the W/K series are generally free from the start. Its only the big PDA type ones, P900 etc that cost from the start on those types of contracts!

I want a new phone, got another 6months yet! Damn 18month contracts!! :(

Formally Clio 182
Yeah I generally don't mind paying for a contract which is £30-£40 a month as thats what i'm paying now.

I want the k850i also and my current 18 month contract ends next month. I've been looking at the tariffs on Orange and they seem good. Avoiding Vodafone this time as I hate their own branded interfaces and features which they include on phones.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I want the 850. I'm due an upgrade now but i'm going to wait. Went into the orange shop last night and they said its due end of oct early nov.

Citroen DS3 DSport
o2 are estimating the 2nd week of October.

Tim if you hate Vodafone's branding you'll not think much of what Orange do to handsets.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Orange dont really do anything to their phones? Voda f**k them up with their voafone live etc

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The only problems with the phone I can see are its limit in onscreen colours (256k ish) when compared to the 16m of the latest Nokia's and Samsung G600, and the memory bundled with the phone (512MB as opposed to the 1GB and 8GB with Nokia)

Still looks class though, and better than my w900i - even though its been a trusty companion!

I WORK FOR PHONES 4 U AND TO BE HONEST THIS PHONE IS WORTH WAITIN FOR I CURRENTLY HAVE THE K810I AND THE W580I, AND IM WAITING FOR THIS AS THE N95 IS SHOCKING AND SO IS THE G600 HAD LOADS COMING BACK WITH PROBLEMS

RenaultSport clio 172
If you go through online sites such as Dialaphone and e2save i dont believe you get branded phones. Correct me if im wrong.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Looks mint, I'll probably sell my K810i and get the K850i when it comes out here. Hope the camera is as good as they say.

If you go through online sites such as Dialaphone and e2save i dont believe you get branded phones. Correct me if im wrong.

the only trouble with going through those sorts of websites is that if u have any problems they are a nightmare to get any help out of and they usually use refurbished phones which is why they can offer such good deals but yeah they usually are gsm (unlocked handsets) but then phones 4 u and carphone both stock gsm handsets to sell too.

Der Panzer
I'm being pulled towards the 6120, but it feels really plasticy. A real pity as it's an awesomely standard looking smartphone.

Must stay strong and hold out for the P1i....

none, just walk
im due a upgrade on the 21st of this month, and im thinking about this phone. I have the k800 and the stick think is starting to play up, i seen pic's of the new k850 and i see its a different layout. I think i might just wait for this.

I think i'll have to go & see it in real life, it looks quite nice though.
I'm fed up with Nokias at the min.

nokia's are getting worse because they need there software updating fairly reguarly otherwise they run slow and then keep freezing