ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony Ericsson D750i..Need Help...!!!!!!!!!!

Valver..
im havin big trouble.. sending MP3's from my comp to the phone.. i only get like 4 5 secs of the song b4 it cuts out..... second phone sent the first one back... just need some1 to go through it with me.. coz i stuck big time.. ive tried Disc2phone.. loads 50% of the songs then cuts out.. i can go into removeable disc.. and look all through my phone so no connection probs!!!! Any1 no wat i can do.... :( :( :(

Valver..
Nope.. im using a SSB cable...ive loaded all the stuff up.. it allows me to send pics.. but no MP3's... :( :(

Valver..
right.... slight break through... i can send songs through IDRa... its slow.. but it gets there.. so0o is ther a prob with my COM setting or something.. do u think im beffer of re bootin everyting... and start all over again with the phone...... come on guys!! :D

FF RS 182 Cup Racing Blue
I've got a SE K750i... exactly the same as what u have got but different cover...

I use a program called "My Phone Explorer".... it's free to download off the net... and is fantastic!!

Use this link to start the download.... http://www.fjsoft.at/download.php?id=1

You can use USB, BT or IR connection with the software... best to use USB as it's faster... or then BT... but don't use IR... it's too slow (about 9.6kb\s :sleepy:).

Are you just simply trying to move MP3's from your PC to your phone??

I used to work for O2 as a Technical Advisor so dealt with problems like this day in day out...

Valver..
yeeeeep... :(but usin my IDRA thing i got.. it works everytime... ill dowload that and il let ya know how it goes... :D :D

Valver..
it dosnt like that either... i get this... :( ... same as b4.. but ill keep tryin...

scfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.gif