ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony E-Book Reader

Punto/Clio GTT
anyone have one? how much did you pay?

getting my mom one for christmas, just trying to find cheapest place to buy one.

am i right in saying they are better than kindles as you can only get books for kindle on amazon?

renault clio
Ah hope you get loads of replies cos I want one but dont know anyone that's got one, I thought it would be better for reading on the train. I did pick up in Waterstones a leaflet for VAT back, if you look at this link it should give you the details http://www.sony.co.uk/VATback.

1.5dci
I've got a cooler reader and it's great, if I was getting a new one now i'd go for a kindle, but only for the ease of buying books. Every time I got to get an ebook it takes ages to find it, whilst the amazon store had it and usually cheeper too.

I'd take a look at the kindle info as I thought the newer models supported pdf for uploading your own books

the new kindle rocks
5035424003_449d74384d_z.png