ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sonax Range?

106 GTi
Only use the Sonax Gloss shampoo here, best shampoo out there IMO and only 3 quid a litre from your Vauxhall Stealership.

Remapped derv Golf
I wasn't very impressed with the shampoo you know. Might be the water in my area but I find NXT much better.

106 GTi
I like the way NXT cleans, but it never leaves the paint feeling very slick after. Works well on really dirty cars but find it a bit strong on anything else.

r-jay said:
Only use the Sonax Gloss shampoo here, best shampoo out there IMO and only 3 quid a litre from your Vauxhall Stealership.

Wish it was.

£4.11 for 1/2 litre at my nearest dealer.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
chris182 said:
Wish it was.

£4.11 for 1/2 litre at my nearest dealer.

Cheap as chips that !! Its £6.39 for 500ml from my local Vauxhaul dealer .Must be cos i'm from the north west and we have more money up here lol ;)

Where the f*ck does r-jay get it from for £3.00 ???

MrBillyUK !

106 GTi
Haines and Strange Vauxhall - Cirencester, Glos

Last 2 bottles £2.90 each. Must admit I brought up bulk so I havent brought any for a while!

Oddly enough the 1/2 litres where more expensive, all you lot buying it has pushed the price up I reckon!

clio 182 black /gold
I have some of this stuff under my sink never used it yet, might do one day. I got it free from my vauxhall stealer when my car went in for a free health check :)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
chris182 said:
Oi, you get it cheap enough as it is.

MRBILLY, i'm North West too, £4.11 at Pentagon Oldham

Never liked the local Vauxhall garage when i had one years ago . Hopefully gonna get to use it this weekend when i pick up my new 182 on Friday , if its not too cold . No car for the last 4 days and its f*ckin killin me ,lol .

MrBillyUK !

172 phaseII
Got some to try out today, got a bundle of the stuff from a mate that works at vaux for £15.
I rate the shampoo and the glass cleaner.
But dont think much of the polish and the wax!

106 GTi
Likewise - The only two I have used that I like is the Wheel Cleaner and the Shampoo.

Not tried the glass cleaner though.