ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sonax Car Shampoo Re-Branded?

MINI Cooper S
Run out of Sonax last time i washed my car, so popped to the local vauxhall garage to see if they had any left (remember reading on here that vauxhall garages had stopped selling it, and its hard to get hold of now). I asked the guy if he had any left he said no, because it has been re-branded and sold as VXR Active Shampoo.. I looked at the bottle and noticed at the bottom it says manufactured by Sonax, and one the back says Made in Germany by Sonax. So i bought some and give it a try. The liquid isnt the same colour as Sonax, its clear, but it smells the same, and seemed to work just as well as original Sonax (but i have limited experience detailing cars!).

So maybe we still have a supplier? Maybe Rich could check this one out, as you recommended this car shampoo to me a while ago and i have used it with great results since!

Cheers, Danny.

Attachments

• 26032008117.jpg
    26032008117.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 26032008118.jpg
    26032008118.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 26032008119.jpg
    26032008119.jpg
    457.5 KB · Views: 23