ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Something to make you laugh

RS Clio 200
Was on duty at Lydden Hill this weekend for the BHP Show. Came across this thumping out music like there was no tomorrow.

BHPPS_0504.JPG

BHPPS_0505.JPG

On the plus side, i also came across this

BHPPS_0506.JPG

BHPPS_0507.JPG

BHPPS_0508.JPG

BMW F31
steve, i saw you on duty with your camera ;)

you were talking to a guy by the fence, dont think you remember me so didnt want to say hi, that vee was parked just infront of our stand, was veeerryy nice!!

did you spot the the other 172's etc too :)

you still got the 172 or just an aygo now?

actually lol just realised that banner in front of the vee is our club lol

I think the black vee belonged to a dude on here's dad (I recognise it from the number plates on it) When it was in a stealers it still had the cs sticker on it.

RS Clio 200

you were talking to a guy by the fence, dont think you remember me so didnt want to say hi, that vee was parked just infront of our stand, was veeerryy nice!!

you shoulda come said hi mate, coulda come got you guys some shots. Saw a few other 172s etc, but dont recall them being on stands as such so didnt pay much attention.

Just the aygo for me now - uber cheap!!

Did i look fetching in my orange fluo :rasp:

BMW F31

you shoulda come said hi mate, coulda come got you guys some shots. Saw a few other 172s etc, but dont recall them being on stands as such so didnt pay much attention.

haha yeah lovely in the orange jacket :p

aygo's are pretty neat little cars tbh! do you miss the 172?

i'm assuming you co-own tracksnaps then? new venture?

RS Clio 200

haha yeah lovely in the orange jacket :p

aygo's are pretty neat little cars tbh! do you miss the 172?

i'm assuming you co-own tracksnaps then? new venture?

Dont really miss the 172 as such - miss all the work id put into it though.

BMW F31
it did look soooo nice mate!

really would have liked it tbh, just remember it at south mimms meet last year, sounded good too :)

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
To be fair, the kit on the white one looks to suit the clio shell more than the V6 kit. Just get the right suspension and spacing and it'll look better than the V6 rep kits by far. It seems to have time and effort put into it.

Not just a barried car cause it's got different bits on it, where's the sense in that?