ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Something saucy for a Sunday night.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
I have been commissioned to shoot a set of lingerie shots for a Hens night at the end of June.
Now yes the outfits are tacky Ann Summers cr$p, but I had no say in what could be worn as the rep requires a specific coverage.

These are part 1 of a 2 part set, the remainder will be shot on Wednesday in the water at the coast ........until then enjoy.

For some reason and as per usual photobucket has sucked all of the life out of the colours?

FOREVERYOURSLINGERIESHOOT-0012.jpg

FOREVERYOURSLINGERIESHOOT-0024.jpg

FOREVERYOURSLINGERIESHOOT-0032.jpg

FOREVERYOURSLINGERIESHOOT-0049.jpg

FOREVERYOURSLINGERIESHOOT-0052.jpg

FOREVERYOURSLINGERIESHOOT-0079.jpg

FOREVERYOURSLINGERIESHOOT-0090.jpg

FOREVERYOURSLINGERIESHOOT-0116.jpg

FOREVERYOURSLINGERIESHOOT-0126.jpg

FOREVERYOURSLINGERIESHOOT-0145.jpg

Liking these Steve, as you say they look a bit 'dull' and desaturated with respect to the colours. Hoping that's due to photobucket!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
yeah Dan, am I doing something wrong my photobucket? My stuff always seems crap once pushed through it?

always seem to drop contrast and colour.

I don't host with photobucket. I host photos on my site, so I don't have to worry about compression or anything like that.

Could you upload them to your site and create a WP post?