ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Somerset Mini Meet - Frome

Clio 182
Certainly have, for anyone who cant make Wells initially and want to head straight to the pub the post code is: BA5 1RW :)

Clio 182
1.) Nick 'NFox'
2.) Chip
3.) Lesley (might have to meet us at the pub if she is on a late)
4.) Shifty
5.) Tony172

Clio 182
Good to see you have become a full member :) Shame you can not make this one but hopefully we can get a regular thing going!

182 Cup
Yeah I'm still up for it, where in wells should we meet, given that I've not been to wells since I was a kid as much info as you can possibly give me will be great!

Clio 182
I think in the market square bit, as you turn in to wells highstreet, turn left as the road sweeps round to the right to go down the highstreet itself if that makes sense? Outside of Ask/the crown pub etc.

clio ph2 172
I'll be there I live 5 mins away, first meet for me so be nice haha, camolot okay for food does get quite busy on Friday night around 7 with old people they love it there, anyone coming through croscombe / shepton way down to wells go careful speed camera lots there lately.

Clio 182
Do you taunton guys want to meet me somewhere you know in shepton then drive down to wells together?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I'll be there I live 5 mins away, first meet for me so be nice haha, camolot okay for food does get quite busy on Friday night around 7 with old people they love it there, anyone coming through croscombe / shepton way down to wells go careful speed camera lots there lately.

If we meet up first for a chat and to take pictures etc it will probably be getting on for more like 9 by time we eat hopefully so should be quieter I would think?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Cool, although like I said I reckon with how late we will get there to actually eat it just wont be an issue anyway, and the downside of bookin a table is we then need to get there at a particular time.
and we wont know what time we will get there as if it rains we could be there a lot sooner than if it doesnt for example, lol

Clio 182
That is true, worse case scenario we have to wait 30 minutes for a table. They have a lot of seating so should be ok (famous last words)!

clio ph2 172
Yeah thinking about it we should be fine, if not they got outdoor seating (benches) weather dependent haha. 9 oclock usually dead in there. Looking foward to thos. Hopefully weather stays like it is.

182 Cup
What time do they actually serve food 'til, I'm bringing a mate so I'll need two seats if you end up booking something up.

Clio 182
1.) Nick 'NFox'
2.) Chip
3.) Lesley (might have to meet us at the pub if she is on a late)
4.) Shifty
5.) Tony172
6.) Stotter34
7.) Possibly Griff88

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Updated as I have checked with lesley and she is on an early that day. So we'll head up in one car probably rather than waste fuel in both 172s

1.) Nick 'NFox'
2.) Chip
3.) Lesley
4.) Shifty
5.) Tony172
6.) Stotter34
7.) Possibly Griff88

Clio 182
What is with this Friday and work events? There has been quite a few people that couldn't make it due to a work night out, I have just come in today to find our workplace has organised a night out for this friday too. I however am doing the right thing and putting CS first lol :D

clio ph2 172
What is with this Friday and work events? There has been quite a few people that couldn't make it due to a work night out, I have just come in today to find our workplace has organised a night out for this friday too. I however am doing the right thing and putting CS first lol :D

Are you staying for pub aswell or just for meet then to work night out?

clio ph2 172
Good good, police station in wells, everyone go careful, vosa have been around the last 2 days, just a heads up guys....

CLIO 182 CUP
Ill be comming down with shifty. If any 1 from Taunton or bridgy way is about. We can go down in convoy.

182 Cup
Cool we need to arrange a time n place to meet in Taunton then, I don't really know where I'm goin tbh!

How about 6pm in sainsburys car park?

Last edited: