ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Someone wrecked my car :(

Clio 182
Woke up this morning to find a big scrape and a load of blue paint down the side of my car. Back bumpers been pulled off a bit as well. No note left or anything.

First car I've ever properly cared about and some arsehole breaks it within 2 months of me getting it. I hate people.

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
s**t :( any idea who did it? Or a random attack? I'd be gutted if anyone did anything to my car :( bit soon but any pictures of the damage? Colour specific as I know a few people who have spare parts

Clio RS200 FF
Has it been hit by another car? If so report to the police and ask if they arrested any drink drivers in the area and if there was any fresh damage on their car that would match the damage to yours.

Hope you get it sorted.

GONE!!Yozza'd BG 182
police will also ask around a few garages for cars with damage which could be caused by hitting your car, and will be able to get a colour match

Clio 182
Yea, I'm pretty sure it was someone drunk. There were loads of people at a nearby pub for a wedding.
I've had a second look at it now that I've calmed down and it's nowhere near as bad as I thought, just costmetic. Should be able to get a bodyshop to sort it out for a few hundred, probably better to do that than to claim on my insurance.

Clio 172
Ill ask first.

Who's bird you been shagging/have you been shagging your ex/have you scratched someone's mums car up, cos you hate their son?

Abarth 595
police will also ask around a few garages for cars with damage which could be caused by hitting your car, and will be able to get a colour match

Not a chance would they go to that much effort. A few years ago a van hit my car when it was parked up. I wasnt as the scene but several witnesses viewed everything and left a note on my car. The van driver drove striaght off but they took down his reg etc and were willing to give statements. The police did nothing about it even after I chased it up at least half a dozen times with them.