ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Someone was naughty...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Long story short it's been parked at Tesco for a while now. Still has a sat nav stuck to the window. I just thought the guy worked there...

7624495970_92f7d0385c_z.jpg

Untitled by gal666, on Flickr

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Never checked mate but was my first thought. I think Tesco made the call.

In this day and age though who leaves out tax? It's an instant fine without even anyone seeing the car! Mental. Not a bad car either. Fruity exhaust.

Going down for bits John?

Jap Box
Surely if its on private land they cant clamp it? Is the tesco carpark classed as public? Thought the DVLA just lifted cars anyway with no tax instead of clamping them.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Tesco car part is open to the public to drive vehicles on, and is therefore classed as an extended part of the highway for purposes such as this

Black 172 PH2
Tesco and other supermarkets sometimes have a time limit you can use the car park for. Normally like 3 hours, but it's to stop people parking there and pissing off somewhere for the day.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Tesco and other supermarkets sometimes have a time limit you can use the car park for. Normally like 3 hours, but it's to stop people parking there and pissing off somewhere for the day.

No time limit mate.

DVLA were clamping SORN cars round near me last month. Done fella up the road for parking 6 inches over his drive onto the path. Ruthless.

Disastra Coupe
In this day and age though who leaves out tax? It's an instant fine without even anyone seeing the car! Mental.

You'd think it's an instant fine wouldn't you... My boss goes months without paying his every year because he's a forgetful t**t and he never get's any fines.