ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

someone smashed into my parked car!

R26 230
Car parked up, someone has gone into it and cracked the bumper and light and dented the boot. Any ideas on where I am with this, I think they tried to leave a note but wet weather messed it up!

Also any ideas on how much a new bumper sprayed, a new light and boot will cost?

Thanks

Matt

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Oh, matty, baby....

In all seriousness, hope it gets sorted.

R26 230
Ha ha, yeah not a good day! Nah and looked at all surrounding cars and no dents on theirs with paint on. Gonna be a fortune isn't it?

Dynamique Flamer
I'm sorry but surely if you hit a car, in the rain, you know that if you leave a note it's going to be unledgible by the time the owner comes back to the car. What a grade A t**t!

Hope you get it fixed and it doesn't cost you too much :)

R26 230
My thoughts exactly, resisted the rant! Hopefully they have taken my no. plate and will find my number...ha ha yeah right!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
some cnut has just done this to my car too! New passenger door needed, no note left. what a selfish cnut

Iceberg Ph1
If someone had tried to leave a note this may show they was willing to accept responsibility.. tried ringing your insurance to see if anyone has put a claim in which involved your car.. If they reported it (which they should of done) it should show up with your insurance?

R26 230
This was in Bow in London. Yeah this is what I thought, I will try my insurance tommorow, surely likelihood is slim?! But thanks for the advice. Other than putting my number on surrounding cars am stumped.

Nimbus 197
same boat mate, so feeling for you! not as much damage as yours though...but the f**ker didn't bother leaving a note or anything. c**t

R26 230
I can't believe people actually would do this, guilt would kill me! This is what high insurance premiums are doing to people!

320d
I'm sorry but surely if you hit a car, in the rain, you know that if you leave a note it's going to be unledgible by the time the owner comes back to the car. What a grade A tw*t!

Hope you get it fixed and it doesn't cost you too much :)

In all fairness what can you actually do? If its raining badly there isn't anywhere to leave a note that it won't get wet. Except in the wheel arches or something but in that case he probably wouldn't of found it anyway.

Its not a good situation though, ufortunately there is nothing you can do. Feel for you though mate.