ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Someone KEYED my car

09 GIXXER 750!!!
Never posted a thread before but i need the help. Woke up this morning to find someone had purposely keyed my car starting from bonnet, onto front passenger wing, passenher door, and rear panel ending at the rear lights. Absolutely gutted!!! its so deep on my black gold 182 that it looks like a white line all across it. makes me so sick just glancing at the damage!! Reported the vandalism to the police but as usual, they say theres nothing they can do about it.

what shall i do guys and how much you reckon for repairs? Is it worth a claim on the insurance though my excess is £650,

any advice is much appreciated!!! as if i dont have enough to pay for now christmas is round the corner :(

Mine got keys last year when I had my black 182. I used a "chipsaway" bloke cost me £100 and job done!! looked perfect when he finished it!

Sod spending 500+ in a body shop. That is unless there is major damage any pics.

Also if no one saw the person do it what do you expect the old bill to do??

A

andy-footitt

It happened in august. I tried to report it about two weeks after it happened but PC Horewell said i left it for too long so I couldnt get a crime number for my insurance. To be honest theres not to much you could do about it. I have my suspiction who did it but it will come out with time.

1.5 dCi 80 - 3Dr
Someones done this to my clio to
all the way along the roof

i do have an idea who it is, but i can't just go and "sort him out" just in case the slight chance i'm wrong lol