ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

someone hit my car today

tiTTy & SV650

was in town for lunch with mates and doing a bit of shopping today, as always parked in an end space to minimise the risk.... how ironic...

well I came back to the car and drove home, at home decide to wash the car, get round the nearside back corner to find my bumpers been hit. :eek:

Closer inspection, big scuffs across it and the paints gone in 3 places. :(

How the fcuk they managed this i dont know, too many chumps on the road :mad:

Bodyshop on Monday, skint again *sigh*

DC5

sorry to hear that. it doesnt matter how careful you are these days, the sh*t will always come to find you.

same thing happened to me in my 182 except i was in the car at the time and i jumped out and grabbed the guys face...(5mph shunt)

he tried to drive away....whole back left of the bumper was fekd...

his windscreen smashed.??

his insurance footed the bill..!

where you putting it into?

tiTTy & SV650

J&A Motors Milngavie, local guy does good work.

Happened in High St car park, been parking there for years aswell doh!

thats where i park...spaces arent to tight either....(no beggers/junkies at the pay meters)

some woman more interested in talking to her child in the back seat probably than in the road in front...

no disrespect to woman drivers..;)

tiTTy & SV650

ahhh and i even park in the end spaces with the chevrons, so u can park on the line and leave plenty clearance. grrrrrrr

artic blue 182

thats sh*t mate sorry to hear that hope you get it sorted ok

guy i got mine from told me to buy a baby seat from ebay and bung it in the back...then park in the bigger parent spaces at tesco lol not done it yet though

Clio 172mk2

rory182 let us know price cos same thing happend to mine , just gat black wax over it not so it dont stand out , but itll need doing eventually

Quote: Originally posted by 3000GT_PILOT on 07 August 2005

has the carpark got CCTV? you may find it was a regular user of the carpark, and be able to catch them next time they are in!
:mad:
if it is caught on cctv get me the reg number and i will get you their insurance companies details

tiTTy & SV650

nah that carpark aint got cctv, its too cheap lol. But its not chep n shady, as mentioned spaces are big (as far as car parks go) and its pretty popular.

cheers dudes, bodyshop 8.30 tomorow morning yawn...

tiTTy & SV650

Doh, got to the bodyshop but theyre pain mixer is knackered. Sooooo I showed them my lastest scratch and they quoted £95 cause its gonna need spraying. Will need the car for 2 days as its water based.

Grrrrrrrrrr i hope the fcuker that hit me gets hit by an 18 wheeler :mad:

Octavia VRS

sorry to hear this rory, as said above doesnt really make a difference how careful we try to park, some idiots still find us

Golf R/Leon FR

sorry to hear that dude, i always park in the end bays to reducde the risk of scratching etc

hope it gets sorted

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 07 August 2005

J&A Motors Milngavie, local guy does good work.

Happened in High St car park, been parking there for years aswell doh!

Gutting mate – some nugget scrapped the front of new 172 and its on the section just beside the fog light – well pissed off.

Can feel your pain as well!!

You mention milngavie – how much does the guy charge and does he match exact paint codes as im looking to get mine fixed – im iceberg silver

Cossie, R26, 172 Cup

I was waiting at traffic lights coming home from work 2 weeks ago and some w****r in a peugeot 306 slammed into the back of me at about 30-40mph. his first words were "have you got a light mate!!!!!" i went mad. to this day he hasnt even said sorry, i went to casualty and have also been signed off for 2 weeks. hes done £4800 of damage, luckily it wasnt a write off.

The Beast MK4

Unlucky Rory, Our family car actually got hit TWICE in the car park of our village hall on two different occasions. Population of 200 and that happens lol, Only one person owned up.

clio 182 black /gold

Sorry to hear that :(. I try to park away from everyone and when i come back there is usally some one has parked on both sides of me.

Banana

Quote: Originally posted by james24 on 09 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 08 August 2005

Grrrrrrrrrr i hope the fcuker that hit me gets hit by an 18 wheeler :mad:
Think thats a bit harsh! It is only a car, not someones life!
Im in agreement with you Rory. The t**ser who did this must have noticed. Driving away from the scene of an accident / bump is the lowest of the low. Hope his prostate explodes.