ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Someone help! It's driving me mad!

02 Clio 172
Ok, I've got K-Tec coilovers on the front, they've always done it, but ever since I adjusted them (lowered it) at low speeds I'm getting this Ping! Pong! Sound. It does it in all directions, when I'm stood still or just parking up. It's all the time. I expected it after I had a tinker, hoping it would just settle down, but it's not going away. It's driving me bonkers. Does anyone know how to make it stop. Please help! Grrrr:banghead:

"Navy" N17 TWO
Mine did that for a wee while after I fitted mine, I had to re-seat my springs and it stopped :)

I do get the odd spring twang (ping/pong) now and again on full lock but I think that's normal?

02 Clio 172
I cool with the occasional twanging, but this is silly. I've just had it tracked and dont really want to take them apart, but I might have to. FML

Cup In bits
Top mount bearings, been built up wrong or rubbish quality coilovers. It's caused by the spring being twisted due to no rotational means and then jump's causing the 'twanging'