ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SOMEONE HAS DENTED MY CAR!!!!

RENAULT SPORT CLIO 172
Just nipped into the local shop and came out and a young lad said 1 4x4 has reversed into my car!! went round back and i have quite a large dent just above the number plate. Does anyone here no a decent company in Mansfield or the Nottinhamshire area that will take it out. Luckily there is no cracking of the paint and it looks as though it will ease out.

anyone had a similar repair done that knows what i might get charged. Insurance Company says £500 Excess!!

any advice appreciated. :(

RENAULT SPORT CLIO 172
No CCTV, No Number plate Nothing. just some pr*ck in his 4x4 that cant judge the length of his pointless vehicle!!! Still could have been worse at least the paint is OK. Must have been his tyre...

any one know where i can get this repaired and a rough price to press a dent out?

RENAULT SPORT CLIO 172
i will have to re-post tomorrow with Pics. its a dent about 30cm long and 15 deep. its possible to reach the damage from inside the boot. will upload some pics asap. ;)

RENAULT SPORT CLIO 172
cheers all... managed to get a price £80 and thats for filling the dent and respraying the boot.