ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Someone crashed into me :-(

PH2 172
Cut story short driving along and a car didn't look right and went straight into side of my car, he admitted liabilty and I have a witness sayin it was his fault. Just Got to contact insurance now as there shut. :-( will upload pics when I find out how get them from iPhone to here :-/

awww dude bet your gutted, horrible when that happens. i had a car go straight into the back of me last year lucky i was in my works car but hurt like hell

PH2 172
Yep gutted just had that side resprayed and all ym wheels powder coated 1 wheels fucked suspensin fucked wheels cambered and yea sides fuckedthere a hole in the rear quater B piller is bent where door shuts inside so its either repairable with a hole side cut off and new 1 on or a write of wouldnt know.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nasty! Seat air bag okay?

Get some pics up mate.

If you need any advice fire me over a pm. :)

PH2 172
Airbags are fine and tryign get pics up but on my dad shitty laptop a smien fuekd and duno how get them up from iphone

Not cool man, can just drive anymore n worry bout yourself, have to worry about the other idiots on the road!

Seems like alot to get fixed!:dapprove:

PH2 172
untitled.jpg

ow.jpg

ha.jpg

37851_426271711560_726551560_5237327_1164580_n.jpg

there you go :-(

PH2 172
Yep insurance are s**t went ring them and there shut what aload of s**t. just gota see what happens now.

FN2 Type R GT
Would say 99% sure theyl write it off due to rear quarter damage, would cost more than 50% of the value to correct, unlucky mate :(

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I had similar damage on a 5 year old Clio and they wrote it off. Good luck with the process, I'm sure you'll need it as no doubt he'll change his story.

PH2 172
Cheers peeps still gutted only got car 4months ago had all the wheels redone just had that side resprayed due to some
c**t keying it day I got it now this grrrr. Yea rang claims said shut at 4pm open tomorrow at 10am :-(

PH2 172
Yep insurance pickign car up tomorow and getting a courtesy car. all i can do is wait to see if they can fix it or not.. but if your all saying it looks like write of them quess it will.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
The problem is that the rear panel is part of the whole body, if you see what I mean... replacing a door or a wing is cheap and easy, replacing 1/4 of the car is not cheap. Therein lies the problem :dapprove:

Hope the situation is resolved quickly for you !

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Would say 99% sure theyl write it off due to rear quarter damage, would cost more than 50% of the value to correct, unlucky mate :(

It's 65% and in some cases insurace companies can repair up to 100% of the P.A.V if they really want to. I'll get it valued for you first thing in the morning mate see what I can do.

YHPM. :) Hopefully you can get the claim moving along quickly!

Do cups have side bags?
Wasn't sure that's why I asked.

It would have went off in that kind of accident.

PH2 172
Your telling me will, would rather it get wrote f the. Repaired would never feel
the same or be the same drives like s**t now where the suspension and lower arm is bent grrr

PH2 172
if they write it off ill prob buy it back and strip it down for parts to be honest, or dad said he would fix it and repair it not to sure what to do at mo just gota see what they say.

PH2 172
Just sent a PM back buddy cheers. got my courtesy car just waiting for the car to be pciked up now tomorow they said.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Keep me up to date mate. Hopefully all goes well.