ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some tw*t stole my bullets

clio 182 cup
some arse stole my bullets last nite from 182 on my secure car park. obviously a clio owner as nothin is broke. some guy on the same carpark has a clio too. i hope 4 his sake he dont have some fitted in the near future!!:mad:

Ultra Red Megane 175
In a similar vein, somebody stole my aerial a few weeks back......what the hell is the point?

clio 182
I had mine stolen a month back,pulled and bent the end of bumpstrip aswell.Makes you wonder how long they will stay on the car if you replace them,mine was parked up in a cinema carpark no CCTV n had the car fingerprinted,no luck tho.Driving about with just one bullet at the moment annoying when u have something nice n try and keep it nice.

Ph 1 172
not like they are even expensive to buy... prob some little fag in a 1.2 w**kstains

i dont no to be honest dude its like £22.72 for each side when i went down to renault 3 days ago..... its cuntish robbing bullets or badges but on the same hand i can understand why people do it. i needed all three rear badges (renault, clio and sport) plus the 2 side bullets and it was going to come somewhere in the region of £130!!!!

clio 182 sport
had two sets stolen in the pat pain in the but thing is when its happened once and you replace them youre always paranoid because you think youre cars been targeted. plus there not cheap.

Clio V6
Some chump stole the 16v badges from my old VTS. I replaced them with colour coded alternatives which seemed to put anyone else off.

Feel for you mate.

BG 182, T2 VW Camper
All to common it appears. I had mine stolen in Derby. Left me with a small dent in the door too as a lasting memory!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
I can. I can believe that people would steal anything atall. People make me lovely sick.

lovely sick lol,

what do you mean by secure car park if you dont mind me asking??
no cctv im guessing??
id be gluing your new ones on tbh.

RB182cup&golf gti
at least he didnt steal your gun..... some right c**k snots about, makes my blood boil when i read stuff like this