ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some tw@t crashed into my parked car!

My car was parked up in my works carpark. Went to get somthing out of the car at lunch time and noticed a nasty dent on the passenger door and my wing mirror pushed back towards the bonnet. Absolutely no idea who done it.
Totally gutted.
So really i'm asking how much do you recon a new wing mirror will cost? I've seen one on ebay for £93, is that about right? Will it fit an 04 plate 182? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=310092226113
I've been told the door will be about £150.
Any help appreciated, cheers.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Dude any mk2 ph2 wing mirror will fit... 85 quid is a fooking con. i paid 20 for one 2 weeks ago!! just search ebay for renault clio wing mirror. loads on there for buy it now of 35 pounds. i dunno how much doors are though!

Thanks guys, i had a feeling that was a bit over priced, seeing as that guy wants £300 for the standard CAT!! crazy.
Well thats cool if any mirror will fit, makes it easyer to find one.
Cheers for the link to the meet, i'd be well up for that acutally. Are they a regular thing?

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Yes mate, Normallly last thursday of every month ;), Drop in if your around, all a good bunch of guys! Pm me if you need more details

James

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
All the electric mirrors from 2002-2005 clio models should work mate, mine found donor from a 1.2 16v dynamique, previous owner thought M3 mirrors were all the rage :dead: all you would need to do is un-clip your shell ( colour coded part ) if its still in good nick, me & another member are heading down the best scrappy in the area saturday morning if its any help?

James

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
1st link is a no, non-removable shell by the looks so will be no good... 2nd one looks like it but you really are better off just down the scrappy!

Ok thanks for looking. I'm not sure where any scrap yards are near me? If your going to one and you see a decent n/s one, i'd be greatfull if you could grab it for me. Obvioulsy i'll sort you out for your trouble. ;)

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Pm me your no. mate, will give you a ring saturday morning if we do head down the scrappy & if i spot a good one ;)