ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some t**t

ICE'dberg MK2 172

Some t**t has scuffed the offside front of my bumper and almost knocked off the washer jet....still complete with ball!!!...while the car was parked along a street in town yesterday. Only noticed it this morning while the wife was getting the car out of the garage. It was in the end bay with no other space in front so someone has done a quick double yellows and off.

Contacted the police as there is CCTV along the road so hopefully that might show something up, although they say they have never been able to do so in the past..first time for every thing??

What with supermarket door dinks, all the gearbox and other problems, and now this, I am thinking was it worth buying a new car???
Anybody know how much it would cost have the bumper removed and resprayed???

iam going to get the reg of every car that bumps another with opening doors or anything else.i am then going to buy a scrapper and find them and t**t them up and down every panel.
what fun i will have.women and old people are the worst(sorry GR not including you ,on the woman thing not the age)

ive had the same problem a couple of times where ive parked up and come back to find my car has been dented.

so when i got a car park now, i pay for two spaces and park over the middle of the two.
so what if it costs me and extra couple of quid, better than paying out for a couple of hundred.
try it lads and lasses it is really worth it.
cheers
delboy

I always try and park as near to the white line as poss in a parking bay in the hope that someone wont put it next to mine. Either that or park it near a nice motor as the owner will probably be more careful of their car then.

A few months ago my dad was in a supermarket car park making a phone call in his car. While he was sitting there some driver reversed in the side of a brand new car (ca couple of days after the 02s came out) right in font of him. He had just been using his camcorder for some recording so he grabbed it and filmed the driver getting out checking his car was ok and driving off without leaving his name. So my dad put an annoucement out in the store and gave the video to the owner of the other car !

Carl

ICE'dberg MK2 172

OOOoopps...just realised Ive posted this in the wrong forum...

Went into Renault today and they have quoted 175+vat. Still waiting for the CCTV people to get back, fingers crossed.
Dont suppose its worth claiming even though I have protected NCB as I guess they will put the premium up at next renewal.

someone did that to me, i took my bird out for a meal on her birthday, came back to find my rear bumber cracked, bent and well scuffed up, plus they manage to smash one of my clusters. they were even kind enough to pick up all the mess throw it away for me. didnt leave any details for me though. typical.

ICE'dberg MK2 172

My boy has just collected his Bravo from the painters after having it smoothed and coded....looks nice, just waiting for his alloys now( 4 weeks from Italy apparantly) They are Premier Vehicle Services, Northampton. and they have just quoted £100+vat. They have had a couple of Golfs featured in Max Power a while ago, top job.
Still waiting for the CCTV boys though