ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some recent club/music stuff

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
Been through the motions like ive seen a few post before about over the last few months along with getting frustrated with hard lighting (well bad lighting and over use of smoke and some double bookings which could have been avoided if promoters listened to how much notice they need to give me), this weekend was manic and sadly destroyed 2 bits of kit in 3 nights after going 4 years + with no damages

Anyway enough with the random waffling on over nothing in particular. Some bits over the last few weeks/months i thought id post up.. Ive developed a bit of a bad obsession with Black and white or just split toning for some reason (split toning need s a touch more work on it on a couple looking back).

Eric Prydz - Epic
IMG_2521.jpg

Above and beyond
Thegallery010411-41.jpg

Modestep
Mos240411-64.jpg

RYAN0078.jpg

Subfocus
Mos240411-102.jpg

Chris liebing
RYAN0243.jpg

RYAN0018.jpg

Sasha
RYAN0157.jpg

Few more bits n pieces added in here https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ryan-Dinham-Photography/117772628249858 (just so i adhere to 8 image rule and dont spam the thread with multiple dumps)

Oil Burner
These are amazing mate, no idea how you deal with the lighting in these places so well. Very cool.

Ignore the 8 image rule (news to me anyway), would rather see the photos in the thread!

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
Standard forum rule is 8 so thought it was here too lol!

Nick ive had to really work hard on things recently, I think probably shooting in a venue that alot of togs/video guys come into and say is really hard to shoot in has helped me alot though long term. If it was an easy venue to shoot id probably not have half the skills I do now.

Heres a few more from last night with sasha. He doesnt really like togs/direct flash so its why theyre all pretty much shot similar.
RYAN0102.jpg

RYAN0064.jpg

RYAN0109.jpg

RYAN0143.jpg

Then Andy C
Mos240411-142.jpg

DJ vibe
Mos160411-42.jpg

Non B+W as i do occasionally shoot people who are in the crowd
Mos240411-8.jpg

Jerome isma-ae at iso crazy 6400 lol
TheGallery110311-5.jpg