ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some pictures of my BG182

Vw Passat, clio 182
Hi all,
Im on my 2nd 182 now and I haven't posted any pictures of it since i got in May.
Excuse the dirt as I've just done 200miles return trip to BTM performance.
Here they are anyway.

Before:
IMG_3769.jpg

IMG_3766.jpg

After:
IMG_3772.jpg

IMG_3773.jpg

IMG_3775.jpg

IMG_3777.jpg

IMG_3782.jpg

IMG_3788.jpg

IMG_3789.jpg

IMG_3795.jpg

Currently the car has been fitted with Koni yellow shocks, some dodgy springs from a member of here who claimed they were eibach sportlines and which they aren't as Fred from BTM confirmed, Custom rear ARB from Group buy, Yozza decat, BTB exhaust and red OZ f1's.

Future plans are getting probably proper eibach sportlines (but i do like the look of it now) and JMS Tuning package with pops and bangs.

Thanks for looking :eek:

John

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
I like that!
Do some people look at you a little odd? I used to get that when I had red wheels.

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
Looks nice bud;)

One question where did you get the tow eye as i want one???

Vw Passat, clio 182
Love it john!
are your F1's 16s?
Yeh Paul, They're 16s.

I like that!
Do some people look at you a little odd? I used to get that when I had red wheels.
liitle odd? lol. I get proper stares from people all the time and pointing at me giving thumbs up. Had couple boy racers giving me w*nker signs and tried to race me in a 1.2 Corsa.

Looks nice bud;)

One question where did you get the tow eye as i want one???
It's Si's tow eye from the group buy. Couple of them was for sale last week or two.

Looks awesome John, how much louder is it? I'd love to hear it!
It's loud man. Went through the tunnel giving it beans next thing this Scooby pulled up next to me and said" Jesus, what you done to the exhaust? It's louder than mine!" lol

Looks nice man. I love the exhaust. Any videos of the sound?
Mate, I'll get some videos up when i've had the pops and bangs remap.

Looks like Cunney's
Just had a look at cunney's wheel and im not sure what brand they are tbh. lol