ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some pics form the ring (new Supra/tunned new M3/Merc big tank/masseratti

I put all the photos together there not superb but hey that the £20 Tesco camera I was using.

Top left is a masserati no idea if its new not sure
Below is some big Merc estate 4x4 tank bit like a jeep ie very square at the front.
Beloe No idea on the nest one BMW I'd guess
Below No idea again someon said it was a lexus which could well be
Below Jag I suspect

On the right hand side
E class was quite quick not sure if this was the same one which was fatser than the new V8 M3 but there was one which was quicker.
Below Tunned M3 I guess had bonnet and side vents plus as you can see looks different showhow (PS new m3 looks good shame its not got an ehxuats like the 997 turbos did.)
Below Apparently the new Supra.

I have bigger pic with background if anyone wants them.

Attachments

• IMAG0395.JPG
    IMAG0395.JPG
    202.8 KB · Views: 206
Incase anyone cares the Merc is infact the E63AMG. It was faster than the M3 (not by much it did ovetake it and gain a few meter over a lap) Ok drivers will make a difference but these arn't amteurs having a go at open tourist time.

That BM with quad pipes could be the new m3 hard top cabrio. What do you reckon?

Possible but it had side vents (AKA the 197) you cannot to well see them though so unless the cabrio has some needs for front brake cooling I'd recon its the CSL in testing the M3 is very common there now they would be studying updates for a CSL type car already with lead times etc.

Lotus Elise 111R
That BM with quad pipes could be the new m3 hard top cabrio. What do you reckon?

Possible but it had side vents (AKA the 197) you cannot to well see them though so unless the cabrio has some needs for front brake cooling I'd recon its the CSL in testing the M3 is very common there now they would be studying updates for a CSL type car already with lead times etc.

Are they gonna do a CSL cab this time? or is the mule just in cab shell, the gap below the rear window looks to be the cab rather than coupe shell.

Lotus Elise 111R
The fins maybe just for show, it does look lovely though doesnt it.

Send the photos to autoexpress, they may even pay you!

BMW 330d :)

thats not a csl... It looks like a cab m3 either with a folding metal roof or a hard top on it. you can see the join at the base of the rear window...

If your talking about the grey bm 2nd down in the right hand column... ;)