ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some photos

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
This car wasn't registered to a guy called Mr Alston before you was it??

As his was the only Cup i've ever seen with a towbar!

Good forum name too! :)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Loose the tow bar, me and my mate took a towbar off his old astra a few weeks ago, twas a f**king nightmare.

we used duck oil,a claw hammer, ball pein hammer, sledge hammer, 4 spanners, 2 screwdrivers and a sledge hammer.

Then i found the old boys angle grinder, and it took 20 minutes lol

Welcome!

clio 172 cup 03
:) I have had the car from new, fitted towbar to carry a mountain bike, I live on Gower.The missing fog light houses my cold air feed. Few mods on car -decat, prospeed stealth, eibach's, momo steering wheel, sparco bucket seat, stripped interior. Thank's for the kind comments

Rob :cool:

:) I have had the car from new, fitted towbar to carry a mountain bike, I live on Gower.The missing fog light houses my cold air feed. Few mods on car -decat, prospeed stealth, eibach's, momo steering wheel, sparco bucket seat, stripped interior. Thank's for the kind comments

Rob :cool:
aah kewl i got a mate that lives on the gower in penclwdd ive never seen the car thou

is dirty.
Very nice example. I haven't seen the car about and I'm often down Mumbles, Langland, Caswell etc.