ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Isle of Man pics

Rally bus
I did a few scenery ones while over for the rally last week, a beautiful place :D

iom10_01.jpg

iom10_02.jpg

iom10_03.jpg

iom10_04.jpg

iom10_05.jpg

iom10_06.jpg

iom10_07.jpg

iom10_08.jpg

iom10_09.jpg

iom10_10.jpg

iom10_11.jpg

iom10_12.jpg

iom10_13.jpg

iom10_14.jpg

iom10_15.jpg

iom10_16.jpg

iom10_17.jpg

iom10_18.jpg

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
They all look brilliant!

I've got to go to "The Rock" soon with work - it's one of those places that I've always wanted to go to.

Hyundai i40
iom10_11.jpg

Good to see they have 'tried' to patch that road up a bit, it was awful last time i went down it

iom10_14.jpg

I <3 this road, and im sure most of rebel motorsport will vouch that too!

epic pics as always Gary

Rally bus
I <3 this road, and im sure most of rebel motorsport will vouch that too!

It's a brilliant road in either direction, just mind the gravel that's on the first jump after Brandywell heading towards Sartfield!

Hyundai i40
It's a brilliant road in either direction, just mind the gravel that's on the first jump after Brandywell heading towards Sartfield!

indeed, the clios love the manx roads, i prefer to go up than down it, i think its coz i dont like the big ditches between the mouthain and brandywell when your coming down. Really need a hot hatch again to proper enjoy the roads

Storm Grey 200
Good pics man, love the sky in some of them.

What did you upload with, as the quality seems pretty poor?

ford cougar 2.0 16v
indeed, the clios love the manx roads, i prefer to go up than down it, i think its coz i dont like the big ditches between the mouthain and brandywell when your coming down. Really need a hot hatch again to proper enjoy the roads
you should get a new hatch.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Nope, summer camp with a bunch of Scouts - I'm one of the leaders and the photographer so will be a busy week :)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Great pics Gary.

I need to come and experience the Man Isle and it's roads!

Last edited by a moderator:
  Rally bus
What did you upload with, as the quality seems pretty poor?

I've had stuff nicked and used for other's gain when I've put higher quality stuff online hence I save the online version at a crap quality setting these days.