ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some ICE advice needed!

Renault Clio 1.8 RSi

i have just ordered a Kenwood M4524G to go with my factory fitted Renault speakers. i have a couple of questions:

1. as i have an RT, i have door speakers. what power rating are these?

2. should i keep the speakers under the front vents, or would they spoil (whatll probably be sh*t anyway) the sound?

3. what front component speakers does anyone recommend?

cheers for any and all help!

1.not sure mate...but i doubt they are up to much!

2.not sure what your meaning

3.im waiting on my audiobahn comps coming from evil ice..so ill let you know how they sound once i get them fitted:)

1. well the new clio has speakers that are around 5WRMS so i can only assume that the older clio has the same or even less power

2. Best bet is to make some custom speaker pods for the kickwells (most components sound better there)

3. I have a set of Genesis A16.01 being run off of a Genesis Profile 2 amp, they sound as close to perfect as the money can get you. The Genesis A15.01 are not quite as good as the 16.01 but nonetheless they are an exceptional speaker and cannot be bettered for the price