ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some different speedlines on my Twingo RS

Twingo RS Cup
Well got rid of my turinis for something abit different. Hasnt really pulled them off imo, dont like them yet but hoping they grow on me or else il probably sell them and refurb my 17s. 16" Speedline 2110's wrapped in yoko s-drives. Going to buy some slightly thinner tyres to see if i like the wheels more with less "chunky" tyres on and send my springs away again to go lower..
Pictooorz.
Off came the purples..
2010_0216speedlines0028.jpg

On with the newbies.
2010_0216speedlines0034.jpg

2010_0216speedlines0053.jpg

2010_0216speedlines0064.jpg

2010_0216speedlines0068.jpg

2010_0216speedlines0062.jpg

2010_0216speedlines0036.jpg

2010_0216speedlines0038.jpg

2010_0216speedlines0041.jpg

Last edited:
  Twingo RS Cup
Lol Justin the Turinis have gone :| im gutted, really dont like these tbh lol might find another set of turinis il see.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If the suspension can come down a bit, I reckon they will look awesome!!

Twingo RS Cup
Im sending my springs away again to coilspring Daniel, had them away once but it isnt low enough. Going for some thinner tyres too, just a tiny bit thinner as these ones are rubbing on lock.

Twingo RS Cup
Thanks Bifcaids, and Riad..congrats on passing your test too!
Miss the turinis but meh, can always get another set.

Twingo RS Cup
lol thanks again Bifcaids, takes me ages to finally decide what i like.
Alexander its getting smoothed and painted when i get some £, just sick of getting looks off the popo round here lol

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
I sort of like it, the only problem is the arches on the twingo are massive and 16s look a tad to small.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Different, look not bad, but prefered the turinis tbh

Only just noticed the location of the fuel cap.. awful place to have it! anywhere but there!

Twingo RS Cup
Thanks lads, Hazza me too, took the turinis off for winter and put the purples on..got bored so sold the turinis then got sick of the looks and stuff i was getting with purple wheels so got these lol

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Thanks lads, Hazza me too, took the turinis off for winter and put the purples on..got bored so sold the turinis then got sick of the looks and stuff i was getting with purple wheels so got these lol

We have similar classed cars too ;)

Turbos.
Why have you removed the black front? It was the best bit...

Maybe paint these wheels black too and they'll look as good.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
bert i know what your saying about the black but surely it looks better with the wheels the colour they are, as they match the trims?

needs the black back on the front tbh

Twingo RS Cup
Lol thanks for the comments :), I may vinyl the black reg recess again tonight as I'm waiting on a diffuser for the rear before it goes into the bodyshop :)

Twingo RS Cup
I can't get access to that page mate, after seeing the turinis in the pic above I think they were too dark.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
looks ace tbf

I have orderd a 133 for the wife/ME !! arrives April
Red, Cup chassis, climate control ,cruise control ,gear gaiter, soundpack.

Hoping its going to be a belter!