ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some CU*T has keyed my car!

Clio 197 08
Well thats not helping matters when she is sitting in her room with a bat atm waiting!! :-S!! lol
How comes the so called better RS is always behind??

172 cup
Lol ^^^ (Ash197 is my bro for anyone that didn't know!)

Ash... i let you in front as you know the best roads!!! :rasp:

Cheers for all the comments, i'm saying it definately wasn't a random act and that it was aimed at mine in particular, still not sure why mine though.

Yeah i can guarantee that it was done outside my house between the hours of 8.30pm on thursday and 5pm on friday. I'd checked the car the morning before work! I work in a care home in the middle of nowhere and it wouldn't have been anyone from work, we're only a small close team... So only leaves outside house.

Update is: t-cut made no difference, well it got out a couple of the smaller ones, but still some major scratching! Off for a quote on monday i guess! :( RUBBISH!

Clio 197 08
Let me, lmao!! Well i suppose its not a fair test when your car has never been driven properly!! :p!!

172 cup
Lol ^^^ no i haven't!

I really have got no idea who it could be :( I haven't annoyed anyone that i know of, and i keep myself to myself, :(

R26r R26
Probably some ten year old kid got bored of shagging his sister and needed to find something else to get his kicks. (not saying that Silver End residents are inter bred BTW )

S2 106 GTI
KNow how you feel mate...I had my cup done when I went shopping at the trafford center - cost £350 to get sorted in the end and that was the whole passenger rear quarter

Works...kind of...
Seems to be more and more common now. Seems like a weekly occurance if I group all the car forums I'm a member of together.

Feel for you, my old car had been keyed more times than I care to remember. Although it only bothered me the first time.

£500 s**tters ftw tbh.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Sorry to see that!

What is wrong with people in the world to come and target you out!

Renaultsport 200
even though on thr face of it it looks nasty, this is really bread and butter for a chipsaway guy to sort. i have had them out before and they did a really good job. The guy that did mine was an rs owner too and i still keep in contact with him.

I would of keyed the 197 myself lol

No honestly i feel for you.
I had the exact same thing happen to me on my road.
At least six scratches exactly like yours over a period of a few weeks
Only difference is i found them..
and put an end to that story pretty brutally

Expert HDI & R53
Thats a f**king piss take, this also happen to me so i know how you feel!

When i see thread like this it gets me so angry :mad:

Clio V6
That's really bad, sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, we live in a country full of complete arseholes who prey on anything shiny that they can't afford.

It's a sad state of affairs but anyone who considers that a car is more than something that takes them from A to B needs to carefully consider where they leave their car when buying as I'm afraid this is a regular occurance.

Hope you sort it out.

Renaultsport 200
I would of keyed the 197 myself lol

No honestly i feel for you.
I had the exact same thing happen to me on my road.
At least six scratches exactly like yours over a period of a few weeks
Only difference is i found them..
and put an end to that story pretty brutally

You did? - Do tell! Lets hear a story were the vandal met the victim.

I hope you smashed his face in, if you didn't ad lib it in your story to make the guy and me feel better.

172 cup
If i found the person who did this i would have a few things to say with my fist... i'm not a violent person at all but this has seriously wound me up! :mad:

Eep, I know how you feel, some bellend wrecked my Mazda a few months ago, cost me £200 to get it all fixed... a £200 that was going towards the lowering springs!

=/