ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Cu*t Crashed into my car

ibiza cupra
From kitts green(Stechford) if you no the area
yeah i know the area mate im not that far from you (im in erdington)
you can ask the insurance company if you can buy the car back if you wanted to get the bits off it. not sure how much it would be though.

911 GT3, 320i, M3
I think you might get a bit shafted on this one, I bet his version of events says he was indicating which is likely to make a difference.

I'd be expecting 50/50 at the best from this, insurance companies like 50/50 as everyone looses there no claims.

Flamer 172
At least its all straight now! ;)
15765_201728761955_510516955_3626536_1824660_n.jpg

Flamer 172
Yeah they wrote it off.
I bought it damaged as a Cat D then did all the work myself.
Other than a new door, side skirt and wing there wasnt really much else for the outside. The sills are like tin. It just pulled back out.
I bought an airbag for the passenger seat and had that sewed back in then bought a new airbag ecu.
Had all the wheels repainted, Cam belt done, Serviced, Straight through the MOT and had it on the road since October.

Flamer 172
Iv no idea. When i spoke to the old owner to get the service books and that he said it still hadnt been sorted and that was 2 months ago.

PS 200
Undertaking a car pulling into his drive.

The OP is lucky not to have been charged to be honest !

people driving like bellends doesn't give you the right to ram them - unfortunately !

Lesson here for everyone - cnut infront starts swerving around the road giving no idea what he's up to - back off !!

Top job on the restoration :cool:

Chav Rocket
careless driving on one side and irresponsible driving on the other.

car looks the dogs now though. well done

200 Gordini
Adam had one problem after another with that car, not the car itself but other cnuts and bad look on his part.

No money was ever spared with it though so youve got yourself a mint car and now it looks perfect again with the work youve had done.

Nice motor pal, you in the Mids too?

Flamer 172
Thanks
No rotherham. I bought it from a company in sheffield.
I know.. I couldnt believe my luck when i saw the nearly new full set of proxes and the full powerflow exhaust. It just needs lowering now.

BMW M135I
Thanks
I know.. I couldnt believe my luck when i saw the nearly new full set of proxes and the full powerflow exhaust. It just needs lowering now.
Where in Rotherham are you? ill have to have a look out for you as i work in Parkgate and often drving through Rotherham

LY R26
After readin that again it sounded slightly gay! It wasnt meant to sound that way! lol

It's that suggestive wink that does it ;). Was your last post meant to rhyme as well ? your on a roll mate :rasp: . nice 182 btw, looks a beaut :cheers: hope to see ya around mate.

ibiza cupra
Adam had one problem after another with that car, not the car itself but other cnuts and bad look on his part.

No money was ever spared with it though so youve got yourself a mint car and now it looks perfect again with the work youve had done.

Nice motor pal, you in the Mids too?
+1, he was telling me about all the sh*t that happened to it and he had only had the exhust fitted a week or so too. but have to say mate, it looks stunning now. like you say, there wasnt that much to be done on it but it was the cost that tipped it. youve done a good job by the looks of things though. he would probly want it back now lol. was it him whos brother has a focus rs or is it you. was speaking to him a few weeks back outside my mate gazs house when we were working on his astra gsi, he said that it was his brothers. not sure if he was on about the same car though.

S4 Avant
Thanks

Rother Valley Motor Salvage?

Flamer 172
No its not me. Iv only ever spoke to his dad and that was when i wanted the history. I met up wid his uncle or somethin in rotherham to get the de-cat pipe too. His dad sent me a message the week after sayin could i send him a photo of it now.lol. His dad mentioned he was a member on here and that he was gettin a 197 or somethin.

Dave88 : No it was sheffield sports salvage. Iv bought my last 3 from there. Had a black 172 before this one. They usually av a few tasty bits in.