ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some carpark pics

Clio RS
DSC_1589.jpg

DSC_1628.jpg

DSC_1570.jpg

DSC_1614.jpg

DSC_1632.jpg

DSC_1636.jpg

DSC_1657.jpg

I think the two hour shooting was profitabe

Here are my first HDR experiments.

Parkausvorneschraeg.jpg

DSC_1636HDR.jpg

DSC_1657HDR.jpg

Clio RS
hows the interior going matey?

Not ready this time. I finished my part of the work but my saddler not realy til yet. But first parts i got back last week. Here are pics of the rear casing.

DSC_1664.jpg

I hope he will finising dashboard, Seats, Reargroundplate an some tiny parts til next two wheeks :)

Coiley'd Clio PH2
love this car so much!
got any more up close detailed pics, the work that has gone into this is amazing!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Stunning shots!
What camera/lens did you use?

What are you trimming the interior plastics with, looks good? :)

Clio RS
Stunning shots!
What camera/lens did you use?

What are you trimming the interior plastics with, looks good? :)

Hoi,

its a Nikon D40X with standart 18-55 Objektiv, normaly i use blind 8 for this lighting conditions.

Leather.....bordeaux leather.

RenaultSport 172.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage#16v
Quote:
What he said.
Was...Wtf
LoL i wasn't talking about you mate! Just agreeing that there are a few Clios about that havent really got a clue about Euro styling.

Knows it.
Word is... if you take off your front number plate, ( still leaving the recess) , lower it 60mm on spax springs, and put on some wolfrace dished wheels or ats cups your cars euro....

wish id of gone that route now. lol ;)

mk4 golf gttdi180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage#16v
Quote:
What he said.
Was...Wtf
LoL i wasn't talking about you mate! Just agreeing that there are a few Clios about that havent really got a clue about Euro styling.

Knows it.
Word is... if you take off your front number plate, ( still leaving the recess) , lower it 60mm on spax springs, and put on some wolfrace dished wheels or ats cups your cars euro....

wish id of gone that route now. lol ;)
rage = jelouse!