ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Solved my SERV & TC fault?

RB 182 FF
Hi guys recently brought my first Clio sport being a 182 FF in raceing blue.

I brought the car and Sod's law on the drive home from London to Sussex the SERV light came on and has stayed on ever since and after about 10 or 15mins of driving the car the TC light comes on and stays on untill the key is cycled.

The car has a sabelt stealing wheel and momo boss so I have taken it off to have a look at the sqwib and found that my airbag wires have been trapped and broken.
Will that cause the SERV and TC light to come on?
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

renault clio 1.4 16v
Any air bag fault will bring a light, fix it and see if it goes off, otherwise get a code reader to see what its complaining about

RB 182 FF
Any air bag fault will bring a light, fix it and see if it goes off, otherwise get a code reader to see what its complaining about
I'm finding it difficult to find a sqwib with 3 wires at the top. Most of them only have 2. Is one of them for cruse control do you know?

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Im guessing by the electrical tape, it has got resistors plugged into the airbag wires?
Maybe swap them out for new ones. They only cost pennies.