ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

solutions

i went to the pod today and not very impressed with my car i have a 16v with a megane bottom end ,standard 1.8 head,hill power chip,k&n 57i and ecotek valve and i ran 16.71 i done better when it was a 1.8 i sent the ecu to hill power so the car hasnt really had anyone with renault knowlage looking at it or setting it up any ideas what to do it starts off ok but then runs a tad flat

cheers

cant tell you about ay fueling problems from this end of the computer screen, youll have to get it checked.

do you think it should be running alot better than the 1.8 i went up against craig today i know he has had head work and stuff done but i thought mine should have run better than what it did

K&N 57i wont help......

Standard valvers can run quicker than that.

Have you had it rrd to see what power and torque its kicking out?

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

Mines making about standard power and my best is 15.8, I got 3 16s last weekend at pod. Its not the best time of the year for 1/4 at the moment but you should easily be hitting mid - high 15s.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

what you need is a chip like a unichip that can be set to your car.it would need rr to set it up properley.sounds like the hillpower chip doesnt match up with your mods.