ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sold the rb and now im stuck with this!!

a green 1
1416597-11.gif

IMG_0073.gif

:evil:

1.2 16v Clio
Aint that had a shed load of work done to it. Dont mind it though and i generally hate mini's.. nice one if it is yours :)

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
That's going to shift well - my Mini Cooper S just with uprated supercharger pulley (c185bhp) which is hopefulyl going to a new owner tomorrow isn't shy.

Not sure about those grills though - although they're expesnive (M7?) I prefer the mini aero grills, which I fitted to my mini.

DCi 100
I'm sorry but lol, with the black rims/lips on everything, with the droopy looking headlights/eyes, it reminds me of:

fat-emo-kids.jpg

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
It has got xenons.

Mines going in for a 17% reduced pulley on wednesday, after the mods ive got planned it should be 205-210bhp.

I quite like the style of it, as stated, its better doing the de-chrome in black, on a darker car, it looks like it has got black eyes against that blue colour

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Not liking that at all :(

Too much going on, and the worst colour for the S.

Bet it shifts though!