ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sold my Williams

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

My Williams has been reluctantly sold to a friend of mine, making way for the new toy - I have told him about this excellent board....I will still be supplying s/h parts and the new website will be launched soon.

Email mailto:paul@infinicar.com">paul@infinicar.com for parts.

Regards

Paul

mk2 172

whats the new toy then paul?, also did you recieve the msg i sent you on msn earlier? it didnt seem to be working for some people.

craggy

GR7

Shiny red R32

Paul

Since it is going to be Burns Night next week, might this be a "Wee Timorous Beastie"?

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

"The bloke has no class, hes sold his Williams and bought a blooddy great Vauxhall!"

lol lofty - quoting the V5 "Lotus Carlton Turbo" (mind u thats wrong as its got 2 blowers!) - no mention of Vauxhall there...and the VIN decodes to a Hethel built Lotus NOT a Vauxhall.

:D

Paul

GR7

Shiny red R32

"New toy is a big engined 6 pot, twin turbo limited edition beastie..."

Paul, it was the "beastie" bit which attracted my attention and reminded me of Burns! Have you never heard of Rabbie Burns? He wrote a poem about a "wee timorous beastie". He also wore "Auld Lang Syne" and "My love is like a red, red rose" and so on......

Im not Scottish, but I have been to a few Burns Suppers! Haggis, neeps and tatties! There are a few Scots on here who will know!!

;)