ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sold 2 toys to buy 1 toy

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
My car story is as follow:
Clio 16v Mk1 (the original valver) -> Clio 197 -> Clio 182 -> Boxster S -> TVR T350T -> Lotus Exige S2 Supercharged -> Pork 911 C2S + Radical Track Car.......now have the new Lotus Exige V6 3.5 Supercharged. Bloody hell this thing is quick! 0-100mph in 7.9s, corners like nothing before, lovely shape and you can just about hear the stereo!

IMG_8110.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_8110.jpg

IMG_8105.jpg

IMG_8101.jpg

IMG_8091.jpg

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Hell you are blast from the past.

I love these, I'd buy one of they weren't an utter t**t to get in and out of.

Even the evoras are stupidly awkward.

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
Waitey - been a while!! Hope all is well.
Couldnt contain my excitement with this one, its a bit special. At 5ft9 its the perfect height for one of these, you wouldnt wanna be any taller they are not easy to get in out of. What you got now?

Couldnt contain my excitement with this one, its a bit special. At 5ft9 its the perfect height for one of these, you wouldnt wanna be any taller they are not easy to get in out of. What you got now?

He's got a heated steering wheeled, diesel rocket ship that he loves and moans about not being able to decide on something else! And he's nearly 5'5".

Exige looks utterly brilliant!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Ha we are the same height. I still can't get in and out of an exige.

I've got a 335d x drive atm but I've just put a deposit down on a V8 F-type.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
These are fantastic cars especially on track. Although lotus's performance figures have been questioned many times over recent years.

I don't think anyone has managed to get one of these anywhere near 7.9 seconds to 100 (which isn't far off a mclaren f1 time or ferrari f40). Not knocking it because many manufactures do it ofcourse.

But either way no doubting they're hugely capable cars. I have driven one but not in much anger. Not easy for me being 6ft3 lol.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
  Track 172 Cup
Lovely there was one of these are Oulton last time I was there it went like the clappers. Gorgeous car.

Titanium 182
a17e08968bcecb8c319ff8d94f4214ee.jpg

Trade you for my 182? Belts have just been done :up: I'll even throw in the original cat for MOT's

Listerine & Poledo
How you slim jims cant get in and out of Exige is confusing.
I'm the size of a small moon, but can leap in and out of the elises and exiges without a problem.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That's pretty f**k hard on stuff. Loving it. Stoddie had one, it broke.

Ah that's better, it does look better there!

I think it was because the lights were quite bright in the pics, compared to that.

Does look lovely, and I can quite imagine it shifts amazingly.