ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Software similar to Windows Movie Maker?

Golf GTI 1.8T
Mines being gay and keeps crashing, or not playing back audio and generally running slow, I've had a search about but can't find anything else that supports all the mpeg formats like WMM does, as I'm trying to make a video out of mpeg1's

help please.

Golf GTI 1.8T
Supported import/export formats include:

MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, DV, AVI, Windows Media®, QuickTime, JVC Everio MOD (import only), 3GP, ASF (import only), WAV, WMA (import only), Dolby® Digital Stereo, PSD (import only), JPEG, PNG (import only), DVD, Blu-ray Disc (export only)

I'll give that a go. I came across Adobe Premiere Pro but that wouldn't inport those formats it was more DV & DVHD stuff, but that sounds like what I'm after, excellent, cheers!!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
premiere elements is very easy to use....a slight stepup from movie maker.
And checking on Adobes site...it does support most of those formats.
Not sure about Blue Ray.

Golf GTI 1.8T
I took that list of supported formats from their website, sorry didn't make that clear.

Cool I needed something a bit better the WMM

A4 Avant
Premiere elements is the first piece of software i've bought rather than acquired in years, it's that good!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
yeah we have 6 AVID systems at work...and ditched every single one for a fast PC running elements.
Think it retails for around £65...which is a bargain.