ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

softer ride since the Toyo's ?

PB Clio 172
Just got my tyres on today and my car now feel much less harsh since the new tyres, they have nitrogen them too, not that it would matter and I had Avons on there before and they felt like a very hard tyre

so am I mad or would new tyres like the Toyo's make any difference to the ride ?

RB 182
I found the toyos quite quiet on my old car. However tyres will get noisier a they wear so new tyres will be quieter than worn ones.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
T1R's have got proper soft sidewalls, I can only assume the PX4's are similar, thats why they're cheap.

Great fun on track though!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm going to get some new tyres in the new year. After the snow of course.

Make sure the temperature is exactly 11.66 degrees and the roads are covered in virgins pubic hair and the sun is facing greece at precisely 12.34pm otherwise summer tyres will be redundant and you WILL die if you don't fit winter tyres.

225 Cup & Williams
Make sure the temperature is exactly 11.66 degrees and the roads are covered in virgins pubic hair and the sun is facing greece at precisely 12.34pm otherwise summer tyres will be redundant and you WILL die if you don't fit winter tyres.

True dat.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member

Male or Female virgin??? I need answers Daniel!!!