ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Soft 99 Fusso Wax - 12 Month Durabilty!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Not sure I understand the hype. 476 does the same. Finis wax will practically do the same.

Who the hell waxes once a year!

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
May buy some, however i cant seem to move away from 476, srp and 476 is my forever combo i think.

Mine arrived this week, was a bit sceptical and didn't know what to compare it against but thought I'd share my experience with it so far as I think it's defiantly worth a try.

Firstly prepped the car, and proceeded to apply, I didn't use the foam applicator that came with it, instead used a yellow foam applicator from a waxybox. Applying it wasn't hard but not a as easy as a oil based wax like facela g3, is easy to apply too much in certain areas so made a few extra passes to even it out. I didn't measure drying time but went round the whole car allowing it to fully cure. Taking it off wasn't hard either but it is a little dusty and does require a few microfibres to ensure nothing is left over.

I was happy with the gloss finish not sure if it quite beats CG's Petes 53, was tested on a black megane 225. I can't comment on durability yet but in terms of beading it was exceptional! AF desire is the most expensive wax I have tried and beading is much better. I also beads much better than sealants tough coat, nanolex premium paint sealant, Gtechniq c2v3 and gyeon cure.

All in all I'm really impressed for a £10 wax, and to me it's the best wax in terms of beading in my own experience anyway. Hope it helps somebody

Just thought I'd post a few shots of the beading after week 1.

y7y7a8u9.jpg

3edy7uqu.jpg

Fiesta ST3
It's pretty awesome this wax, definitely a must try.

Their authentic wax supposed to be good too!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
How much is the wax plus postage? I think i remember it being about 25/30 quid?

Considering you can get other waxes for around that/a little more that would last alot longer than 4 coats i dont think its actually that good.

Obviously if the 99 does actually last 12 months then it might be good for some lazy people that cbf to wax every couple of months.

Still going strong this, applied a month ago, and beading as was on day one. really impressed half expected it to fade drastically.
LiamR172 I managed to get my tub for £18 on ebay. not sure who mentioned only getting 4 coats out of this, but it goes a very long way so I don't see why you couldn't get easily 30 plus cars with 200g.