ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So so much want for this even in green. Race/Road car.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've looked at the advert about three times now. I am amazed that its still road legal and comes with mot. I do think you would die driving it on the road.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I've looked at the advert about three times now. I am amazed that its still road legal and comes with mot. I do think you would die driving it on the road.

Its got papers to say its legal, but I'd be surprised if it actually is if VOSA really looked into it, emisisons etc, seeing as that shell and that engine are both new enough to need a cat and it seems unlikely it would have one, but then neither do half the clios on here, lol.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seen that car about before I 'think' at Britcar when I was there with the Ginny.

Sounds awesome

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Iceberg 172cup
Had a good look around this on Sunday... Was at trax racing in the time attack series.
Lovely example and sounded unbelievable

JCC

Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
f**k.

Would be fun trying to insure it -

"Has the car had any modifications Sir?"
"Well, about that..."

richard691

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Twingo RS133 & 172
Remember seeing this being unloaded off the trailer at Trax, didnt get to see it out on track but I bet its immense to drive .