ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So much want!

JD

Trader Rating - 95%
17   1   2
You should see the one owned by Willy Wonka on here. Carol-Anne has even gone to the trouble of sourcing original size/make/tread patterns for the tyres.

Mint doesn't quite cover it.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  SC Ph1 172 and M140i
You should see the one owned by Willy Wonka on here. Carol-Anne has even gone to the trouble of sourcing original size/make/tread patterns for the tyres.

Mint doesn't quite cover it.

:eek: and who are you?

That is nice (for a 2 :rasp:)

Steering wheel is from a Swiss Champs I think.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 200 RS EDC
You can tell a nice williams immediately by the way it sits - and that sits niccccce.

I'd stiff deffo had another it if was spot on but I am SO SO picky it's unreal when it comes to a williams - I've never seen one in the flesh that I'd be totally happy with.

Wouldn't mind seeing that mind :)

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
this car is just couple of miles up the road from me, he had it up for 4995 at first, also sold on ebay at 2850 but then relisted. i emailed and asked some questions, only had it couple of months, also its had a full bare metal respray so he says hence why no rust, 8 previous owners. im tempted to go have a nosey round it this weekend, see how it compares to my old mint low mileage williams. might even make him an offer!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  SC Ph1 172 and M140i
You can tell a nice williams immediately by the way it sits - and that sits niccccce.

I'd stiff deffo had another it if was spot on but I am SO SO picky it's unreal when it comes to a williams - I've never seen one in the flesh that I'd be totally happy with.

Wouldn't mind seeing that mind :)

You've not seen mine in the flesh.....the car that is ;)