ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So I bid £1 for this and won......

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 Cup
You wanna watch he doesn't post you a wheel nut recorded delivery.. then youll have a hard time getting money back..

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I don't think OP is bothered about 99p. The way I read this thread is its just a bit of fun to wind the seller up.

40 quid postage he has paid though makes it slightly higher stakes.

But as above he cant post him a wheel nut and pretend it was an entire car suitable for breaking which is what he has just sold on ebay.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 Cup
Why? Doesn't say the advert is for a wheel nut anywhere? And you can't exactly post a car so they can't use that against him.

No, but once you supply proof of postage and its been signed for it makes it more of a nightmare to get your money back that's all..

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear Foxadelphia384

Adam,

Your lack of contact is not only annoying - but increasingly worrisome. I have eagerly awaited your reply on delivery date, to no end.

I have managed to sell, in advance, the wheels, exhaust, bootlid, bumper, parcel shelf and have many more serious bidders on the rear suspension and braking system. I had no idea one could make so much money from car parts! My wife is very happy with my investment, well, I say happy what I mean is she didn't slap in the balls in the car on the way home. I think we are finally bridging the emotional holes in our relationship - all thanks to my wily investments. So far ROI is running at a cool 1456.8% performing even better than my last venture - Baseless Greasy Buttplugs Inc.

You're putting my marriage in jeopardy now too.

I urgently need a delivery date. I have sold the car parts to some serious men, bad men.... CORNISH men. With every day that they don't receive their items, they will steal one of my wife's hanging baskets. Maybe I can get through this happening once "Charlotte, I'm really sorry I lost one of your baskets but I had to give it to an impoverished child for his sick grandmother". Once, that would work. Twice - come on, we live in Clifton. There are only one poor family here and my wife knows them personally - they own the chain of coffee shops we frequent on a weekend. Please, I beg you, only you can save my wifes beloved
allium senescens

Now, to more serious matters. I leave you no choice but to arrange delivery with me in 24 hours or else this listing will be reported. EBay doesn't look kindly on fee dodgers and I guarantee they will side with me.

Don't let me down.

Ollie

P.s. Sorry about the format I gad to spread it.over 4 messages on my phone

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Your car looked quite good before it's accident too...

534945_10151501048300788_2050309629_n.jpg